Beach Weekly: Episode 7
By | 2019-04-07T19:15:57-07:00 Dec 7, 2018 | 11:13 pm|Categories: Multimedia, News, Podcasts, Today|Tags: , , , |

In this week’s podcast, Assistant News Editor James Chow interviews Special Projects Editor Carlos Villicana about the eight-story special issue on Long Beach State’s colleges. Villicana gives a sneak peak of each story, while giving his take on the process of putting the paper together. 2:24 College of Business 3:30 College of Health and Human Services 4:57 College of Engineering 5:42 College of Continuing and Professional Education 8:28 College of Science 11:02 College of Liberal Arts 13:43 College of Education 15:07 College of the Arts James ChowJames Chow is a fourth year journalism and communication studies major and has written for the Daily 49er for nearly two years. He has worked in various positions for the publication, including staff writer, assistant news editor and news editor. Chow’s coverage for the Daily 49er spans across Associated Students Inc. student government, the Cal State system, Long Beach community politics and campus life. He currently hosts and produces the Daily 49er’s news podcast, “Beach Weekly.” By the time his presence on earth comes to an end, Chow plans to have his ashes turned into a tree in an effort to stifle global warming and to say he did his part in the university’s […]

In this week’s podcast, Assistant News Editor James Chow interviews Special Projects Editor Carlos Villicana about the eight-story special issue on Long Beach State’s colleges. Villicana gives a sneak peak of each story, while giving his take on the process of putting the paper together.

2:24 College of Business
3:30 College of Health and Human Services
4:57 College of Engineering
5:42 College of Continuing and Professional Education
8:28 College of Science
11:02 College of Liberal Arts
13:43 College of Education
15:07 College of the Arts

Leave A Comment