The Long Beach State Commencement Office emailed Beach graduates on Tuesday, Feb. 8 saying they will receive 10 graduation tickets for their guests to attend the spring graduation ceremony at the Angel Stadium.
Last year, two guest tickets were given to graduates after students voiced concerns about initially only receiving one ticket.
The email also shared that there are “no student- or audience-density restrictions” in order for CSULB to increase guest seating.
The email also reminded students to submit their applications for graduation by March 1.
The CSULB commencement ceremony will be held from May 16 to 18.
College Ceremony Dates
- College of Engineering – May 16, 9:00 AM
- College of Education – May 16, 1:00 PM
- College of Liberal Arts – May 16, 5:00 PM
- College of the Arts – May 17, 9:00 AM
- College of Natural Sciences & Mathematics – May 17, 1:00 PM
- College of Business – May 17, 5:00 PM
- College of Health & Human Services – May 18, 9:00 AM
Further, spring commencement updates regarding the Grad Fair, graduation photos, and marching order deadlines will be updated soon.
For more information, visit the CSULB commencement website.