2021 Student Choice Award Winners

Best Place to Get Your Caffeine Fix

Tierra Mia Coffee :

Tierra Mia is an LA institution, offering a unique menu of specialty coffee drinks, inspired by Mexico. Their beans are roasted on site, and sourced from premium purveyors Intelligentsia and Stumptown.

Best Place to Eat Clean

Natura Bowls :

CSULB students in search of a healthy place to eat near campus have the opportunity to visit Natura Bowls, located at 5353 2nd St. Suite B, Long Beach. Established only two miles from CSULB, Natura Bowls is perfect plac for CSULB students and Long Beach community to stop by when craving one of thr world’s healthiest breakfasts, acai and pitaya bowls.  natura-bowls.business.site

Best Place to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth

Porto’s Bakery : the sweetest American dream

Porto’s Backert, a Los Angeles treasure known for its delicious food and pastries, is the epitome of the American dream- a dream that begun with Rosa Porto. www.portosbakery.com

Best Place to Meet Up With Your Besties

The Long Beach Exchange : 

Shop, eat and spend at LBX. LBX is retail and dining destination with goal of creating a diverse and unique experience for guests. It is located at Carson Street, near the Long Beach Airport.

Best Place to Chow Down

LBX Hangar : 

A 17,000-square-foot structure reminiscent of an aviation hangar of the  McDonnell Douglas/Boeing days long past when military and commercial aircraft were constructed on the site. The space will be home to 14 small, artisanal food vendors and boutique retailers.

Best Place to Get Inked

Bixby Knolls Tattoo :

Bixby Knolls shop makes its mark with specialty tattoos. It is located at 4332 Atlantic Ave., in the heart of historical Bixby Knolls. This small neighborhood is a hotspot for the art scene of Long Beach.

Best Place for the Girls, Gays, and Theys

Hamburger Mary’s : 

Hamburger Mary’s Long Beach is a full service restaurant and bar in the heart of Long Beach, California! Stop by for delicious food, amazing shows, and our great dancefloor!

Best Place to Thrift for Threads

RETRO ROW : 

Unique and vintage collection of independent shops, restaurants, and services in Long Beach, California. 
www.4thstreetlongbeach.com/long-beach-shopping Click Here for Directions

Best Place to Forget Your Ex

Disneyland Park : 

Iconic amusement park featuring 8 themed “lands” with rides, shows & costumed characters.

Best Place to Sweat it Out

The Student Recreation and Wellness Center (SRWC) : 

Whether its fitness classes, personal training, rock climbing, intramurals, open recreation, meditation and relaxation, nutrition counseling or swimming, the Student Recreation & Wellness Center (SRWC) has something for everyone.

Best Place to Open Your Third Eye

Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden :

Scenic garden featuring stone carvings, a koi pond, bonsai trees & a waterfall.

Best Place to Treat Yourself

2ND & PCH :

Upbeat retail center with upmarket stores & restaurants, plus landscaped spaces & bay views.

Best Dispensary to Hit Before the Wee(d)kend

The Circle Cannabis Dispensary 

Best Place for Introverts to Chill

The Library Coffee House :

Coffee, tea & light fare served in an exposed-brick spot with bookshelves & plush mismatched chairs.

Best Spot for Your Instagram

Aquarium of the Pacific :

The Aquarium of the Pacific is a public aquarium on a 5-acre site on Rainbow Harbor in Long Beach, California, United States. It is situated across the water from the Long Beach Convention Center, Shoreline Village, and the Queen Mary Hotel and Attraction.