Couple caught having sex in lot

The police were contacted after a couple was seen engaging in sexual activity on Oct. 9 in the afternoon.

They were seen on the third floor of Parking Structure 2 and were cited when police arrived at the scene, said Brown.

Items stolen from locker rooms

After leaving her insulin pump in the women’s locker room of the Physical Education building, a student returned to find it missing.

She left it in a locker at 1:45 p.m. on Oct. 12 and called the police when it was not there a little over six hours later.

It is valued at $4,000 and its theft is currently under investigation, according to University Police Captain Scott Brown.

While working out in the Student Recreation and Wellness Center at noon on Oct. 12, a student left his skateboard in the men’s locker room, but he did not secure the locker properly.

When he returned, he found his skateboard was missing and contacted the police.

After talking to the staff, it turned out that someone turned it in, and it was returned to the owner, said Brown.

A student’s Nike bag was also stolen from the men’s locker room in the Student Recreation and Wellness Center between 5:45 and 6:45 p.m. on Oct. 7.

Brown said the thief took off with the bag.

It was filled with clothes, glasses and an iPod.

University laptops reported missing after audit

The university completed a property audit on Oct. 11 and 12 and found two laptops missing, said Brown.

One was an HP laptop, valued at $500, which was last accounted for on Aug. 5.

The other, a Dell laptop, has been missing since 2007.

Dorm students endure citations, theft

Two men were cited for possession of marijuana at the Residential Learning College dorms.

Brown said the RA’s at the dorms called the police at 10 p.m. on Oct. 7 complaining of marijuana use in one of the dorm rooms.

Police arrived at the dorms and cited the students.

A Huffy bike, valued at $100, was stolen from the Parkside Dorms bike rack near the N- building on Oct. 12 in the afternoon according to Brown.