Black Acura stolen from Parking Structure 3

A 2006 black, two-door Acura was reported stolen from Parking Structure 3 on Aug. 26 sometime between 9 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., when it was parked when the owner returned, University Police Lt. Richard Goodwin said.

The car had “distinguishing characteristics like polished Enkei wheels,” Goodwin said. Enkei wheels is a leading custom wheel manufacturer best known for their high quality lightweight racing wheels,” according to their website.

The vehicle has not been recovered and the report was given to investigators for follow up, Goodwin said.

Grand Theft of MacBook Air
A woman reported that her MacBook Air was stolen when she left it unattended in Room 125 of Peterson Hall 1 building on Sept. 2 at 4:45 p.m., Goodwin said.

The woman reported that when she returned the computer was gone, Goodwin said. The computer was equipped with a tracking app that showed the perpetrator had logged onto the campus network from the Family and Consumer Science building about an hour before, he said.

Goodwin said that the MacBook Air was valued at $1,200. There is no suspect information available, he said. Goodwin said that “it only takes a minute” be a victim of theft.

“Whore” keyed on car hood

University Police responded to a report of a grey 2007 Mazda6 keyed with the word “whore” on the hood in Parking Structure 3 on Aug. 27 and reported at 3:34 pm, Goodwin said.

The vehicle was brought over to the University Police Department so a report could be filed, Goodwin said. There are no suspects at this time, he said.