Beach Weekly: Episode 8
By | 2019-04-07T19:06:53+00:00 Jan 25, 2019 | 11:58 pm|Categories: Multimedia, News, Podcasts, Today|Tags: , , , , , , , |

On the first Beach Weekly of 2019, James Chow talks with Daily 49er reporters about construction updates from university administration to the Long Beach community, the CSU wide tuition freeze and the new Student Success Center. The special guests on today’s podcast are Hannah Getahun, Austin Brumblay and Paula Kiley. Community updates: 0:36 Tuition freeze: 7:39 Student Success Center: 10:43 Music used: Bensound – The Jazz Piano Hannah GetahunHannah Getahun is a second year journalism major and environmental science minor. She has worked since fall 2018 as both a staff writer and Assistant News Editor at the Daily 49er. She writes for news and arts and life, takes photos and contributes for Beach Weekly. Her career goals include covering global news related to social justice and environmental issues and writing about music. Hannah also works as Editor in Chief of The Honor Code, an annual magazine for the University Honors Program at LBSU.

On the first Beach Weekly of 2019, James Chow talks with Daily 49er reporters about construction updates from university administration to the Long Beach community, the CSU wide tuition freeze and the new Student Success Center. The special guests on today’s podcast are Hannah Getahun, Austin Brumblay and Paula Kiley.

Community updates: 0:36
Tuition freeze: 7:39
Student Success Center: 10:43

Music used: Bensound – The Jazz Piano

Leave A Comment